Thursday, April 5, 2007

Happy Pesach from the Dominican School!!

Happy Pesach...
I went to the Dominican school for a Sephardic Passover service tonight...
Here are the kids doing the four questions:


Here are some schoolmates studying the Haddadah:


More friends...


Good fish balls, good music, good matzohs (round ones)... and macaroons! And since it was Sephardic, we had green beans and hummus with dinner.

It turns out that the Dominican School had a hall the right size, that's why we had it there.

2 comments:

kaldad said...

Good luck with your studies. I thought about doing the same thing (studying for the UU ministry at about age 50), but decided the "calling" wasn't strong enough. I live in Baton Rouge, LA and belong to the UU church there. We've had Passover Seders for several years. My favorite part is singing "Dayenu" (sic?). Come see us at UCBR if you ever make it back this way (sounds like you were in New Orleans since Katrina).

SmilesMatter said...

Ooops... I spelled Haggadah wrong in the post... lucky I'm just a student!